The company and its values
STEMIN is a company active in the field centered on the recycling, processing and trading of metal scraps regulated by UNI norms. This sector underwent major changes in recent years, which implied the transformation of the company’s activity from just collecting and trading waste into the business of waste management, a process encompassing quite a number of operative, administrative and legal complex issues. STEMIN is presently the leader in Europe in the sector of metal scraps recycling – especially aluminum. The long-term experience and the continuous research of innovative processes enabled the company to achieve outstanding results in terms of quality standards and efficiency.
STEMIN operates within the CONAI association, which incorporates also RICREA for the steel sector and CIAL for aluminum. The latter is the company’s true core business and the one who got Stemin its remarkable market shares.
Its main activities are:
- CRUSHING through a hammer mill crusher
- VOLUME DOWNSIZING through a 3-phase press and shear
- SHREDDING TO GRAINS through a knives mill granulator
- METAL SORTING from inert materials by LINEAR MOTORS (Foucault currents)
- SORTING of ATOMIC ABSORPTION METALS
- ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROSCOPY ANALYSIS LABORATORY